length

Thursday 11 February 2016

Bachy yeah Video Na Dekhy





Watching Sexy Funny Girls Enjoyment
Posted by Hi Fi Funn on Thursday, February 11, 2016

I realize that I can't take no more It ain't no untruth, I wanna see you out that entryway Child, Bye, Bye, Bye... Bye Don't wanna be a dolt for you Simply one more player in your diversion for two You may abhor me yet it ain't no untruth, Infant Bye, bye, bye... Bye Don't generally wanna make it intense, I just wanna let you know that I had enough (ooh) It may sound insane, Yet, it ain't no falsehood, Infant, bye, bye, bye I'm surrendering I know without a doubt I don't wanna be the purpose behind your adoration no more Bye I'm checkin' out I'm signin' off Don't wanna be the washout and I've had enough Don't wanna be your numb-skull In this amusement for two So I'm leavin' you behind Bye, bye, bye... I don't wanna make it intense (wanna make it extreme) In any case, I had enough Furthermore, it ain't no untruth (Bye, bye baby...) Bye, Bye Don't wanna be a numb-skull for you Simply one more player in your diversion for two (I don't wanna be your dolt) Be that as it may, it ain't no untruth Child bye, bye, bye... Don't generally wanna make it extreme (don't generally wanna make it intense), I just wanna let you know that I had enough (that I had enough). Strength sound insane, Be that as it may, it ain't no falsehood, Bye, bye, bye

No comments:

Post a Comment